This is pretty cool, I found my house and all the houses on my street.
Satellite Images
I thought this was interesting...I actually found Pound High School and could see the baseball field...however I found Neyland Stadium for my dad, and it was in color...these images are wild if ya could find your house!
This is pretty cool, I found my house and all the houses on my street.
really what was the longitude and latitude where you live
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I found Burton Highschool. Here is the Image. Burton 1995
Damn I can't beleive it was 1995 though.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
thats pretty awesome
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
"LOOK I can see my house from here!" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Cant we all just get along?
i couldn't get it to work...what was the PHS lat and long?
Bookmarks